Our Services are tailored to our customer’s needs. We do not provide a “one size fits all” solution and we prefer to spend time with our customers discussing the approach that best suits their needs.
Hyperkinesis, based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, works with a global network of professionals to provide services with a strong commitment to ethics, inclusion and diversity. We believe that these principles should not only be good intentions but the building blocks for organizations that wish to be part of communities.
We specialize in:
- Fairness Marketing
- Strategic Consultancy in Marketing and Business Development
- Community Engagement Strategies
- Brand Advocacy
- Awareness Training for Diversity and Inclusion
- Media Analysis
- Brainstorming Sessions and Creative Impulse workshops
- Fair Trade Principles in Marketing and Communications
- Brand Development
- Subject-specific trend reports and presentations
- Trendwatching, consumer insights and briefings
- Project Management and Implementation
Contact Us to discuss how we can work together.
My name is Flavia Tamara Dzodan, I am a business developer, writer, ideas instigator, content creator, media facilitator and trend watcher living in Amsterdam. I started Hyperkinesis in 2007 in an effort to combine my beliefs and awareness activism with business needs.
Some facts about me:
- I believe that social principles of inclusion, diversity, fairness, equality and respect are the foundation upon which we should build both our for and non profit organizations
- I believe that inclusion and awareness matter in communications because, a message that is sent out without taking all parties into consideration is an ineffective one
- I believe that people should be at the center of all our strategies: people’s wellbeing, welfare, growth and individualities.
- I am a prolific blogger and media analyst. I mostly blog at Red Light Politics about the spaces and intersections between politics, culture and gender matters with some humor thrown in the mix.
- I created Women in Chains as a resource index and news site to bring awareness to the subject of women and girls in situations of slavery and human trafficking.
- My Netherlands’ specific blog can be found at Perspectives on Dutch Politics, where I mostly focus on issues of diversity and representation in Dutch organizations and institutions
- Contact me for questions, ideas or inquiries.
- Follow me on Twitter
- Find me on Facebook
Inspired by Fair Trade principles, at Hyperkinesis we promote a set of practices, tools and business standards that respect both our customers and the communities where they operate.
Fair Trade standards comprise a series of minimum social, economic and environmental requirements, which producers must meet to be certified. With such standards in mind, we have considered how a similar approach could be applied in all areas of business, non profit organizations, political parties, community initiatives, arts and cultural institutions and any other kind of enterprise that wishes to communicate a message to an audience, develop a strategy for the future or engage the community in which it operates.
Our marketing, communications, business development and community engagement strategies are based on the principles of:
- working conditions
- respect for individuality
Fairness Marketing addresses the injustices of conventional marketing, which traditionally discriminates against groups of people promoting a model of exclusivity instead of one of inclusivity.
Our goal at Hyperkinesis is to help organizations become part of communities, improving lives and shaping a diverse and sustainable future.
Contact Us to discuss how we can apply these principles in your organization.
A way to jump start an organization, to create a vision for the future and awareness of the present, an impulse changes the momentum of an object; it’s an impelling force or strength, an urge, a pulsation, a sudden wish, a moment that pushes forward.
At Hyperkinesis we facilitate this momentum through Creative Impulse. Designed to foster new ideas, concepts, associations and points of view, our brainstorming salons, workshops and sessions can help an organization evaluate the present, take stock of available resources, design and plan future strategies and seek new and original ways to put them into action.
How can an organization benefit from a tailored Creative Impulse session or series of workshops?
- Evaluate current organization and paradigms
- Strategic Planning that incorporates creative thinking and an outside perspective
- Give a voice to everyone in the organization in a respectful and inclusive environment
- Take stock of current strategies and resources vis-à-vis desired results
- Evaluate current strategies and areas in terms of awareness, inclusiveness and respect for diversity
- Foster an environment of creativity and thinking outside preconceived notions and paradigms
- Incorporate all voices in planning for the future
- Design the strategies for the future
- Create an action plan to implement these strategies
These sessions can be useful to evaluate and improve all areas of an organization, to create new opportunities or to bring out a vision of the future for either the entire organization or specific areas. Every individual session or series of workshops will include a detailed report of the results achieved, a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) Analysis as well as recommendations moving forward.
Contact Us to jump start your organization with a Creative Impulse.